Wednesday, April 29, 2009

OsirisOrion Vs. Rumble Monsters **UPDATE**



Hey everyone! Great news the Bop Dragon blanks arrived today from Rumble Monsters So I decided to take a few pics of these guys before I start painting them up.






Now I know alot of you have been asking for more details on the run, so here is some new info to tide you over till the release!


The run will consist of 22 Bop Dragons, 7 will be one colorway, 7 another colorway, 4 of these will be one-offs, 2 will be going to Rumble Monsters in Japan, and finally 2 of these will be made into a special homage set, and let me tell ya it's gonna knock your socks off!




Pricing and release date will be revealed soon, and these guys will be available directly at my online shop here


I would like to thank Shinjiro Wakahara of Rumble Monstersfor giving me this awesome opportunity to do an official custom run with his Kaiju creations, Thanks Shinjiro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails