Friday, August 6, 2010

G2 Group Exhibition 8/19/10 NYC


Hey Everyone! stop by G2 Restaurant on Thursday August 19th, for G2's group exhibition hosted by artist Mike A. The show will feature over 40 artists including Nemo, John G. and Myself! DJ Mousky will be spinning at the show and there will be $4.00 drink specials!

I will have 4 all new paintings on display! some of you who follow me on twitter and flickr have seen some work in progress shots of these, but now they are complete and will be for sale at the show! I will be in attendance the night of the show, so feel free to hit me up for sketches or just to say hi! Hoping to see some of you at the show, in the meantime check out the pics of the paintings that will be on display below!

G2 Avenue A Restaurant
103 Avenue A
New York, NY 10009 

"Hitching A RIde"

"I Love Your Guts" 24x18 acrylic on canvas
"Mmmm Brains!" 18x24 acrylic on canvas

"Widow Maker"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails