Wednesday, October 6, 2010

OsiRisORion NYCC Exclusives

OsiRisORion X Sket-One "Oil Slick Ripples" limited to 5 pieces! The 8" Ripples will be priced at $75.00 each and the 16" Ripple will be priced at $200.00
                                         
OsiRisORion X Dead Hand Toys "Metallic Nightshade" Greads. Limited to 4 pieces, priced at $20.00 each


OsiRisORion X Dead Hand Toys "Molten Lava" Greads. Limited to 4 pieces, priced at $20.00 each

OsiRisORion X Dead Hand Toys "Oil Slick" Greads. Limited to 4 pieces, priced at $20.00 each

OsiRisORion X Dead Hand Toys "Sewer Sludge" Greads. Limited to 4 pieces, priced at $20.00 each

Big Thanks to my homies Sket-One and Lysol for letting me do these collabs! I will also be unveiling my prototype for vinyl toy with Happy Panda Toys! I will be in attendance all 3 days at NYCC! Stop by Tenacious Toys booth #2878 on Saturday, I will be doing a signing from 2pm-3pm! Bring your sketchbooks and blank munnys, etc! It's gonna be a great time, hope to see you all there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails