Saturday, February 25, 2012

03/23/2012 – “Bellicosity” Bellicose Bunny Group Custom Show @ Toy Art Gallery, Los Angeles


Hey Everyone! Here is my custom Belicose Bunny for the "Belicosity" show that will be taking place at Toy Art Gallery on 3/23/12 in Los Angeles! for those of you unfamiliar with the Belicose Bunny vinyl figure, it is the creation of Nathan Hamill and produced by 3D Retro
I decided to opt out of sculpting on the figure because it stands well on it's own. I wanted to paint the piece as if I were going to do a short production run. I used Monster Kolor airbrush paints to paint my "colorway" version of the Belicose Bunny!
This piece will be available for sale the day of the show and on Toy Art Gallery's website after the opening night!
here is the little backstory of Belicose Bunny from 3D Retro's site
"Forged by the stars and space alike, and stuff and things, the Bellicose Bunny was enlisted by top minds throughout the universe to seek out, thwart and destroy all known evil. Equipped with a pair of space goggles and the Sword of Ulyssia, he mounted his Daucus: Class 8 Rocket and embarked on his quest. Now he's reached this galaxy and needs our help in his noble mission. Hear his cry for peace: 'Starbunny Fields Forever!'"
I would like to thank Nathan Hamill, Ben from 3D Retro, and also Gino and the crew at Toy Art Gallery for inviting me to this show!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails