Saturday, September 18, 2010

OsiRisORion custom Daigomi

Here's the second part of my collab with GUUMON creator Brian Mahony! Brian has asked me to custom paint his latest figure Daigomi! When i first received the Krunk figures, I immediately fell in love with the sculpt! It has amazing texture and can be left as is or has the possibility of being sculpted on. It's a pretty versatile figure.


Then I got my hands on the Daigomi figure, and let me tell you this sculpt has so much going on it's a virtual playground for a painter! The Daigomi is a huge pile of trash, seriously it is! Every inch of the figure is covered in garbage! There's pipes, barrels, oil drums, tires, and pumpkins! If that wasn't enough there are even people trapped in this heaping trash monster! It was a real pleasure to work on these figures as well as the Krunk figures Brian sent me too!


All 6 of my custom GUUMONS will be on display at Zakka on Oct 9,2010 for the Daigomi custom show! If you missed the custom Krunk figures I painted they were originally posted here! Big thanks to Brian Mahony of GUUMON for hitting me about the collab and for getting me on this awesome show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails